Sunday School 2.0: Shark Tank for Spiritual Growth
July 29, 2018 § Leave a comment
The purpose of Sunday School 2.0 is to create an adaptive architecture of participation where everyone can experience what it feels like to be children of God, including:
- The Security of unconditional love
- Service to those outside
- The Struggle to create something worthwhile
Third Millennium Values
March 18, 2016 § Leave a comment
I deeply appreciate and respect the new focus and push for 21st-century learning outcomes. I just don’t think they go far enough.
Here are the four core character traits that I believe are foundational to creating those outcomes, as well as healthier individuals, communities, and society.
October 7, 2005 § Leave a comment
2.0 business model:
- Capitalism 1.0: creating value for shareholders
- Capitalism 2.0: sustainably creating value for all stakeholders
- Power comes from acquiring assets
- Authority comes from giving power away
The way to extract value from assets is via creative self-giving rather than transactions:
This creates a virtuous cycle that grows the value network — so close the loop as quickly as possible!
So far, there appear to be four ways to monetize free knowledge :
It will be interesting to see if this model can accurately predict (or at least characterize) the winners.