November 11, 2021 § Leave a comment
LightDash is a super-cool Open Source business intelligence tool built on top of DBT (which I think of as node for SQL). While it is distributed as open source, the usual way to deploy it locally is by simply running a docker container.
If you want to actually built lightdash directly from source yourself, you need to follow the instructions under CONTRIBUTING. However, what was written there (as of November 11, 2021) did not quite work for me, so here are my workarounds.
I will also file this as a GitHub issue, and they are super-responsive so hopefully this page will be obsolete soon!« Read the rest of this entry »
January 29, 2008 § Leave a comment
Since someone else asked, I figured I’d capture a list of UNIX-related resources for Leopard (Mac OS X v10.5).
- Apple – Mac OS X Leopard – Technology – UNIX
- UNIX Development on Mac OS X
- Apple – Open Source
- Apple – Mac OS X Server – Technology – Xgrid
- Apple – Mac OS X Leopard – Technology – 64-Bit
- Apple – Mac OS X Leopard – Technology – Multicore
- Apple – Mac OS X Leopard – Technology – Bonjour