August 7, 2015 § 1 Comment
A Bibliography, mostly discussing UX Design but a little on the related issue of Architectural Design.
- A List Apart: Getting Real about Agile Design
- The uneasy relationships between design and agile
- SPARC: What an Agile Design Process looks like
- Thought Works: Just Enough Design
- Martin Fowler: Is Design Dead?
- Design Spikes
- Enough Design Up Front
- Overcoming Why Designers Resist Agile
- Agile Web Design Manifesto
- Agile Modeling: Agile Design Practices (architecture-focused)
- How does Design get done on an Agile Project?
- The Last Responsible Moment for Design
- Stack Exchange: How is architectural design done in an agile environment?
- Full Day Training: Lean UX and Agile
- 12 emerging best practices for adding UX work to Agile development
- Atlasssian: Collaborative design in agile teams (video)
August 5, 2015 § Leave a comment
In no particular order
- Financial Management
- Public Performance
- Fitness Training
Did I miss anything?
July 2, 2015 § Leave a comment
Most organizations’ financial structures are designed for predictability rather than explosive growth.
To change that, we must:
Invest Constructively in Passion
1. Align Incentives
- Learn what people deeply want.
- Articulate how they can pursue that by contributing to the organization’s mission
2. Unleash Talent
- Learn where people are the happiest and most productive.
- Build support systems that allow them to maximize flow.
3. Virtualize Infrastructure
- Learn which essential tasks nobody is able to do efficiently and awesomely.
- Sell those to a business that sees the opportunity.
May 21, 2015 § Leave a comment
Terms, flows, roles, success criteria, open questions
Characterize and identify Customer Zero
Enable Customer Zero to deploy a minimally viable app
Deliver a coherent and sustainable ecosystem
February 24, 2015 § 2 Comments
I believe the mission of Transforming the Bay with Christ is to:
- Mobilize, Unify, and Grow the Body of Christ
- To Bless the San Francisco Bay Area
- Through the Transforming Power of the Cross