December 17, 2018 § Leave a comment
- Disrupting Programming
- Can we enable people who don’t know programming to build applications?
- Is there a way to structure, pipe, and manage data better?
- Disrupting Education
- Can we educate humans in interesting ways so that they learn to think in multi-disciplinary ways?
- Can we educate people in small, continuous ways so they keep learning throughout their lives?
- Disrupting Urban Transport
- Can we build new transportation methods that enable us to take someone form point A->B faster?
- Is there a way to build better, cleaner cities?
September 22, 2014 § Leave a comment
After arguably the most amazing 17 years in computing history — seeing UNIX spread from iMac to the Apple Watch — I’ve decided it is time to leave Apple and strike out on my own.
I’ll be taking a few months off to play with some ideas I’ve been working on for making programming more accessible, to see if there’s a viable business in there somewhere.
I’d love for you to stay in touch on this next phase of my journey. Recommendations always welcome. I may need them…